Friday, February 1, 2008

Leggings

I should be asleep. I'll go asleep after I update this. But, holy cow, after a long day, I just took an hour and a half to sew up 8 pairs of baby leggings. What is wrong with me? I just need to take it easy. But my logic was - if I'm going to do a few, I might as well do a whole bunch! I am taking them to a birthday part for beautiful baby girl who is turning one! She's getting two pair. Here are some pictures

Here are all 8 pairs.


Here are the two I picked out for my gift.

And here is the gift, wrapped simply with bright paper for the baby to tear. I don't know if the baby will appreciate it, but I know how much I love them! To see me rave about leggings, go to my family blog. You can also see on the third picture, E in another (old) pair of mommy-made leggings.

1 comment:

homemade by jill said...

These are AWESOME. Thanks for linking to the tutorial on Flickr - I can't wait to try it!

And thanks for linking to my blog. :)